Sunday, January 4, 2015

Spotlight on Ramona business of the week: Up the Hill Grill

So I finally stopped into Up the Hill Grill today on Main St. I found the place to be clean, cozy, inviting & comfortable. I love the ambiance with the car and motorcycle up on the wall. Good casual place to watch the game on a Sunday. I ordered the Maple Bacon Burger, Lemon parm chicken wings and parm fries. All were VERY tasty. All food was served hot and fresh. The wings even have a little crispy exterior which I enjoyed. The burger was excellent. It was cooked perfectly and I could really taste the bacon, yum. Very tasty, juicy, good quality beef. Parm fries were served hot and were tasty too. My only regret is I left without ordering the deep fried brownie for dessert. I was just too full. But there’s always next time. The menu is extensive with burgers, sandwiches, salads, appetizers & more. I highly recommend this place when you want good food and casual ambiance. CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON UP THE HILL GRILL * I select the Spotlight on Ramona business of the week based on the business that stands out to me most that week. We have so many really awesome small businesses here in Ramona and I tend to frequent many every week to lend my support and appreciation. Happy to have so many great places to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels