Friday, December 26, 2014

Time to Ring in the New Year!

I hope you are enjoying the holidays surrounded by family, friends and lots of good cooking. I wanted to take a moment to share some good news. With this year ending on a high note in the Real Estate Market, I am happy to announce I have joined Coldwell Banker Country Realty in Ramona. My new address is: 2130 Main Street, Ramona CA 92065. *I am also your complete mobile office that is anywhere you need me to be. With so many exciting changes coming our way in the real estate industry, I feel it is time to expand my Ramona business to bring all the very best to you. I look forward to bringing you the benefits of more advanced technology, industry-leading training, education and support. As always, my clients are still my top priority. I am looking forward to many years of success and expansion in real estate. Thanks again for your continued support and trust. Looking forward to a fantastic New Year in 2015! All the Best, Regina Flores Broker Associate, REALTOR BRE#01297838 Coldwell Banker Country Realty *Same office telephone number 760.788.0721 & text 619.606.3513. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” —Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels