Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring is in the air, time to redesign?

So many beautiful options. With spring just around the corner its time to get to work on my dining room redesign project. I hired Claudia Dufresne to help me with this home project as I love her simple beautiful style. She hand picks the fabrics and makes the drapes herself! Now That is an art and she is fabulous. So here are a few “before” pics as we start and I will keep you posted as this rolls out into our fabulous new dining room. If you need help with designing, fabrics, staging or even curb appeal ideas for home selling I highly recommend Claudia at # 760-789-0025. ______________ Task #1: Picking the fabric, fringe and Making the drapes: Its hard to believe its been 12 years that we have lived in this house. Claudia made these beautiful "Disney Gala" drapes over 10 years ago! I still love the grandiose style but I know it is time to change it up. Can't wait to see what she comes up with! Stay tuned for more pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels