Monday, November 18, 2013

In Ramona-RDC Roofing, Claudia's Interiors, Krystal Kleen & Rafael Mendoza Landscaping

SHOUT OUT to 4 local, professional companies that really did a stellar job for me on my home projects. • RDC Roofing -Ramona (Greg) • Claudia Dufresne of Claudia’s Interiors- Ramona • Rafael Mendoza Landscaping-Ramona • Krystal Kleen-Ramona (Rick) Each year at this time I seem to play catch up with big home projects that need to be completed before Thanksgiving. This year my projects included: fixing the roof, repairing my drapes & redesigning rooms, tree trimming my palm trees (there is a lot) and lastly, cleaning all the windows inside & out. _______________________________________________________________________________________ RDC Roofing did a great job. They came when they said they would, were very reasonable and best of all- fixed the problem. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Claudia Dufresne I have used for years to make my drapes, and help me pick out furniture & design not only my own home but my clients as well. She has such a good eye for simple design and she breaks it down in such a way that it feels doable. She is reasonable and reliable and has just helped me so much. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Rafael Mendoza is my landscape designer and he is simply reliable and good at what he does. He now does tree trimming and just happened to have a day off today so he showed up to trim all of my Tall Palm Trees-all 20 of them. Rafael & his crew completed this entire task and cleaned up after themselves, all in one day. I appreciate how hard he works. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Last but not least, Rick with Krystal Kleen Windows also put in a full day, he showed up today at 9 AM and just finished up at 5:30PM. He is thorough, very good and gets the job done. I am Thankful to all these local, hard working professionals. I highly recommend them if you need their services. They are outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels