Sunday, April 29, 2012

BEFORE & AFTER: GARAGE CLEANUP PHASE 1

GARAGE TRANSFORMATION: Phase 1 The Clean up and painting. Since I have not used my garage for parking for 3 years now, I thought it was time to start my garage cleanup. It is a 3 car garage with lots of stuff. First thing I did was ordered a dumpster. I then went through all my belongings and got rid of half of my old stuff. (This part took the longest as I had tons of stuff.) Next, I painted walls, floor, and exterior garage doors. Wall color went from stark white to crème yellow and gray floors. I almost replaced the garage doors as they are wooden and heavy and didn't open right. But decided to repair and paint the garage door instead. I am glad I did as it turned out great and I can now park in my garage again. So now On to phase 2…GARAGE ORGANIZATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels