Monday, November 15, 2010

Before & After Pictures: Fireplace Painting

A picture is worth 1000 words. This is the first of many projects I will be showcasing. Some small projects can make a big difference so I thought I would capture and share them with you. Whether you are preparing to sell your home, updating, redecorating or just want a change, paint is a simple, inexpensive way to transform the look and feel of a room. This Fireplace in my Family Room just simply needed a facelift to give the 80’s gray speckled tiles a more modern feel. I chose black because I like black against the brown walls. I also have been incorporating black furniture (ottoman) to pull the look together. I hired a painter who primed and painted for me. Total time: 2 hours. Cost $137.00 Copyright 2010-Regina Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels