Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Grass is Green again in Ramona CA






my yard before and after-
As a Ramona REALTOR, I am always coming across new ways to improve and stage a home to sell. I know Grass Painting is being used by bank owned properties in Northern CA to “spruce” up the yard at least temporarily until it sells.
But what about homeowners with their own grass issues? If you are a homeowner and have brown grass and have tried everything, you may want to give this a try. I have found grass painting to be a quick and inexpensive fix that I recently used on my own grass.

Because of the Level 2 Drought Alert in San Diego County and the current watering limitations, plus the fact that, hard as I try, for the life of me, I cannot get my grass to stay green anyway. I have found grass painting to be a solution, albeit a temporary solution (or a “bandaid” as I have been told) it does work to make the grass green for 2-3 months.


For my grass spraying I hired make my grass green and was very happy with the cost and results. They were meticulously detailed and on time, I like that too.
Hope this helps to offer another solution to our current water drought condition as well as the distressed real estate market. (Hopefully both temporary). I know it has at least given me a little "pick me up" when I come home to my green grass.
I would love to hear about your experiences too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels