Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome to my blog.


A little about me & a lot about YOU.

I live and work here in Ramona.

I am a REALTOR as well as MOM, wife, community member, child advocate, friend..and well you know the list goes on.

But mainly I am writing this because I care about our town of Ramona.

Since moving here 10 years ago to get out of the "rat race", I have fallen in love with Ramona. It's amazing scenery, the people and the community events are but some of the things I love. There is a lot going on in this town that involves all of us residents.

Because I am out in the community a lot I see things I would like to share with you. I hope the information I provide here is not only useful but fun too. I welcome comments and new ideas to add about what interests you.

So we get back to the YOU...thanks to all the people of Ramona who make this the best community to live. Call me anytime with questions or comments.
Copyright 2009-Regina Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels