Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ramona Certified Farmers' Market: Sat 8:30-12:30



Live Healthy, buy local! This might be one of my favorite places to shop in town. Since going mostly organic myself nearly a month ago, I can tell you I have shopped at many places from Trader Joes to Whole foods and back. Randol Ridge has a great assortment of fresh veggies, fruits eggs and more. Prices are comparable to Trader Joes and you save a trip down the hill. (Save time and $). I have sampled most on the menu and some of my favorites: kumquats, blood oranges, tangerines, swiss chard. Did you know they also deliver to your home on wednesdays? Fresh veggies just in time for wednesady dinner. Home delivery makes it much easier to have salads and greens with our meals. Its so fresh and good. Check out Randol Ridge delivery menu
So far I have not sampled the other vendors at the market but look forward to it. If you have sampled Randol Ridge or others what did you think of our local vendors? I look forward to hearing from you.

The Ramona Certified Farmers' Market is held every Saturday from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm at Collier Park in Ramona.
Copyright 2009-Regina Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Tips

Labels